So this week, it’s a two-in-one post – I’m combining both these memes into one!
For some reason I haven’t been able to find a clearer version of this book cover even after hunting high and low. But I had to share it. And this one here is not even the English version. But I have the book, and trust me, it is a beaut!
The deliciously red mandarin dress is the backdrop of this murder mystery set in China. It’s not at all subtle, but it’s made me want a dress very much like it! Don’t you want one?
Follow Friday #21
Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee over at Parajunkee’s View.
How long have you been book blogging?
I’ve been book blogging for a little under a year now and it feels like the fun is just about starting.
This is how Follow Friday works:
- Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host – Parajunkee.com and any one else you want to follow on the list
- Follow the Featured Blogger – Ginger at GReads
- Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
- Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
Since I am on WordPress.com and don’t have the option of adding the Google Friend/Follow option, please “Follow” by subscribing via email or RSS feed. Leave me a comment saying which one you’re doing! Thanks!
Look forward to discovering many more blogs and bloggers!